Skip to main content

Smiling young man outside music building Smiling young man outside music building

What Can I Study?

Academic Experience

Our colleges offer high quality, fully accredited academic classes for English language learners, international high school students and college students. You can earn an associate of arts degree (AA), a professional certificate, or complete your first two years of university classes before transferring to another school to finish a bachelor’s degree.

Professor writing on a slide while teaching a science class


Average Class Size

A group of students works on laptops and with papers


Hours of Instruction Per Week

Group of students standing on outdoor stairs leaning against the railing


Partner Colleges and Universities